tengok sini! :DD

Sunday, November 28, 2010

yup, and yup, and yup !



kim bum !
_________________________

assalamualaikum and very much usually,

annyong haseyo ! ^_^'

yup, i'm posting a kind of bla3 entry while others are sleeping soundly. yup, i posted kim bum's picture there just for fun. he's cute, isn't he? hahaha. any girl would melt herself out just by looking at his, yeah, stereotype and killer smile. hohoh. yup, this is how i live. i live myself ignoring stupid thoughts in my head. just how stupid that thought could be? lu pikir la sendiri. heheh.

i really enjoy myself living in my very own life. yeah, i want to live my life so well managed and brightly. i wanna smile a lot. i wanna cry alone. i wanna be the shoulder for someone i care. know what? i ignore the world by, enjoying korean's entertainment ! ^_^'
frankly speaking here, my life is a mess. to tell you specifically the scale of mass from 1-10, nah, i better keep it to myself. no need to tell anyone ma~ because actually, i kinda get used to it. and i probably cannot just make a u-turn and clear the mess up, rite? and truthfully, i enjoy the "mess" of my life as it makes me more, something. i don't know. describe it by yourself la.

hahah, for the first time i felt the differences between me and others was when my friend asked me if i wanted to send a father's day wish to, you-know-who. and on that moment i was like, ottokaeyo? (what should i do?) cause even if i want to send it, i don't even know his phone number. so, i just made the question unheard. hahaha. yeah, i gave her a poker face i think. yup, i'm schooling in a religious boarding school but my friend brought her phone illegally. hahah. standard la tu.

so, all in all, all and about, i have fallen for something that is, my dear messy life. not everything in my life is messy. and i love my life just the way it is. but i don't know what is written for me. all i can do now is plan and let Allah do the decision. He has the right for it.

cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment